Are these the new iPhone 5 parts
Here we go again. The next generation iPhone purportedly looks to be right around the corner. But are these iPhone 5 parts really part of the next iPhone?
iPhone 5 parts leaked
Comparing several sources around the net it seems to be fairly consistent that these might be in fact next generation iPhone 5 parts.
Here are some of the obvious things to note:
- The frame is a different form factor.
- The screen size is definitely larger.
- The dock connector is much smaller.
- The headphone jack is positioned at the bottom instead of the top.
- The volume button, power button, and silent switch are no longer just silver in color like the iPhone 4/4s.
Below are several photos of what looks to be iPhone 5 replacement parts. Time will tell if these are real or not. I guess we’ll all find out shortly at the likely September 12th announcement of the iPhone 5.
The new iPhone will likely have :
- 4-inch Retina display
- an A5X variant chip
- 1GB RAM
- iOS 6
- 4G LTE technology
- near field communication (NFC) technology
- improved Siri
- aluminum unibody
- an 8+ megapixel rear camera
- a 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- much-improved battery life.
Photos of iPhone 5 parts
Video of the New iPhone 5 Renderings Concepts Based on Leaked Parts
These are 3D CAD concept renderings of the upcoming new iPhone 5, based upon leaked prototypes. Created by Bryce Haymond, a Product Manager and Industrial Design Director at HandStands in Salt Lake City, Utah, a leading manufacturer of auto air care and technology accessory products.
Who’s excited about the next generation iPhone? We certainly are. Stay tuned for real replacement iPhone 5 parts to be in stock shortly after the official release.